NATIONAL CORPORATE LAW CONCLAVE 2018
29-30 JANUARY 2018, AHMEDABAD
CALL FOR PAPERS: PAPER PRESENTATION COMPETITION
2. Alternative Dispute Resolution Mechanism
3. Mergers & Acquisition
4. General Corporate Law
5. Cyber Law
6. International Trade Law
7. Law of Carriage
8. Corporate Governance: Changing Paradigm
1. The submission is open to all students, research scholars, teachers and professionals around the world.
- Co-authorship shall be permitted. There is no bar on the number of co-authors.
All authors must register separately as delegates for the main event.
- The work should be original, and must not be previously published or must not be in the stage of submission/consideration anywhere else.
The word limit, excluding footnotes, endnotes, references, and bibliography can range between 2500-7500 words.
An abstract should be written at the beginning, explaining the aims and motives of the paper. Word limit: 250-750 words.
Submissions should be made in MS Word format.
Main Text – Times New Roman, font size 12, double spacing, justified, with a margin of an inch on all sides.
Footnotes – Times New Roman, font size 10. Substantive footnotes are accepted.
Citation Mode – Bluebook (19th Edition)
Bibliographies or reference lists are welcome, but not necessary.
Each submission must be accompanied with a short description about the author(s).
- The Editorial Board will follow the Anonymous Peer-Review policy for judging the submissions.
The Editorial Board reserves the right to reject or edit any paper whose content is offensive or defamatory, explicitly unethical or if it supports racism, sexual or religious discrimination, illegal activities or terrorism; similarly an article may be refused if the Editorial Board deems that it might harm the political or religious sentiments of interested readers in any manner.
The Editorial Board reserves the right to disqualify the paper on account of plagiarism.
The research paper should not infringe the copyright or any other right of a third party, if so, the Libertatem Media Group disclaims any responsibility for copyright violation or any other liability.
The research paper shall be considered the property of NCLC Organizing Committee, which reserves the right of publication of the same in any book or in any other manner as it may deem appropriate, without providing any royalty or compensation.
The editorial board reserves the right to vary, repeal, alter any of the rules, if as required, as they deem appropriate.
A soft copy of the research paper must be uploaded at http://libertatemmagazine.com/submit-manuscript-libertatem-magazine/ by 15th January, 2018.
First Prize + Certificate + Rs. 3000
Second Prize + Certificate + Rs. 2000
Third Prize + Certificate + Rs. 1000
Evaluation Criteria for Prizes
- Thesis and Thesis Statement
- Support and Development of Ideas
- Insight into Subject
- Writing Style (clarity, flow, transitions, etc.)
- Grammar, Paragraph and Sentence Structure
Average Score of Paper and Presentation will be used for ranking in the final merit list.
1. Registration for NCLC 2018 is mandatory for participation in this competition.
2. Types of Research Papers: Literature Review, Exploratory/Original Research, Case Study, Descriptive, Commentary or a mix of various types.
3. Our Editorial Board will provide detailed comments to author(s) in case their paper needs revision and improvement.
4. A Publication Certificate will be issued to the contributor(s) whose research paper(s)/case study(ies) is/are selected for publication in the book.
5. Participation Certificate will be issued to all the participants of NCLC 2018. No separate participation certificate will be issued for participation in this competition.
The paper can be presented through any of the two methods:
1. PowerPoint Presentation – The paper can be presented through a PowerPoint presentation. It must not contain more than 15 slides.
2. Video Presentation – The paper can be presented through a high definition video.
Note: Discussion on every presentation will be facilitated during the conference.
Publication in the Journal
1. Selected presented papers will be published free of cost in South Asian Law Review Journal [ISSN 2456-7531] which is managed by the Libertatem Group.
2. Non-presented papers will not be considered for publication.
For any other queries, please write to us at [email protected]